As you know, Wednesday is our 2nd attempt at mediation with the district. After many proposals, our positions seem to still be different about what the district can afford. What we need from you is to know how far you want us to take this.
Please click on Comments to give your feedback to these options:
1. Settle the contract and take what we can get.
2. Wait (if necessary) and go to next step (mediation again, fact finding, or re-bargaining).